My cutie pie little sister agreed to do another guest poster sister week! She did two guest weeks last year and I love seeing what she comes up with. I think her style is really fun, young and trendy.
I love love love this first look inspired by Lauren Conrad. I think it’s sophisticate and sexy and sweet all at once. Super cute. (And her mile long legs don’t hurt either!) I think this outfit shows that if you are a careful shopper – an outfit made almost entirely from F21 clothing can look expensive.
Previous sister week posts –
- pink cardigan & yellow skirt
- long sleeved mini dress
- taupe top, white shorts, turquoise necklace
- black top, maroon skinny jeans
- grey dress, black heels
- red dress, red statement necklace
- white shorts, nude button up, neon necklace
- orange high low skirt, white tank
- orange off should top, white shorts
- white shorts, navy blazer, teal necklace
- navy and white dress, white sandals
- white button down sleeveless, green scalloped shorts, cheetah flats
- white tank, purple maxi skirt