Post 10/10 –
It’s time for a first! My good friend V is traveling to Europe for three weeks and asked me to help her pack. I’ve never tried to pick out clothes for a trip for anyone besides myself. It was a new and really fun experience. (Although I kept exclaiming, “I feel like it’s weird because I’m just dressing you like me! But she insisted she liked it.)
In case you missed – it the previous posts in the series can be found here:
- One Suitcase European Vacation Capsule – 20 Clothing Pieces
- Outfits 1-5
- Outfits 6-10
- Outfits 11-15
- Outfits 16-20
- Outfits 21-25
- Outfits 26-30
- Outfits 31-35
- Outfits 36-40
Below are the 20 pieces plus shoes & accessories that we picked for her trip as well as a little explanation as to the method we used choosing them. Above is the 40 outfits we put together and photographed from these pieces. (PS she’s also preggers so we had to make sure the clothes that fit her now will still fit a month from now…)
- Basics – First we picked some basics pieces to lay the foundation for the trip. We tried to pick her favorite go-to clothes. Clothes she said she wears over and over. The ones that go with almost everything.
For the basics in this capsule wardrobe we chose a white shirt, white blouse, white cardigan, white cropped pants, black asymmetrical tank, black shorts, jeans and black pants.
For this set of interest pieces we picked two teal dresses, a striped maxi dress, two patterned skirts, orangy/red cropped pants, green sweater, a burgundy cardigan, a striped shirt and three fun tanks.
Proof of concept – Here is everything above all laid out and then put in V’s luggage she is planning on sharing with her hubby & checking. Lot’s of room for souvenirs!
Hope you enjoyed!!
You can check out my other One Suitcase features:
- Business Casual clothes here
- Summer Vacation clothes here
- Winter Vacation clothes here
- Spring Business Casual clothes here
- Mini Getaway clothes here