Post 1/7 –
I had the most amazing opportunity to visit Paris for a week with my childhood best friend. (She’s a super smart PhD type and was presenting at a conference. She guest posted here.) It was a super wonderful amazing adventure filled with sightseeing, lots and lots of food and quality friend time.
Below are the 12 pieces plus shoes & accessories that I brought with me. I was only there for 5 days but the items I packed allowed me to have the potential for a bunch of different outfits. Over the next week I will show you 20 outfits that could be put together with the 12 pieces listed below.
To start – here’s how I put together my packing list-
- Basics – First I pick some basics pieces to lay the foundation for the trip. I try to pick my favorite go-to clothes. Clothes I know I wear over and over. The ones that go with almost everything. For me, this usually involves laying out favorite pair of jeans and favorite white blouse.
For the basics in this capsule wardrobe I have chosen are grey sweater, white blouse, little black dress, black skinny jeans and black cropped pants.
For this set of interest pieces I picked a green blouse, a blue oxford shirt, a striped shirt, a chambray shirt and two jackets.
For this capsule wardrobe I chose two necklaces, three scarves and one gold watch. For shoes I packed a pair of black flats and a pair of black boots.
Over the next six days I’m going to show you 20 outfits that I put together with these 12 pieces. I will share four outfits each day listing what pieces they are made from. And then on the last day I will post a big downloadable image that includes the all the individual 12 pieces and all the 20 put together outfits for easy reference.
Hope you enjoy!!
You can check out my other One Suitcase features:
- Business Casual clothes here
- Summer Vacation clothes here
- Winter Vacation clothes here
- Spring Business Casual clothes here
- Mini Getaway clothes here
- Neutral Colored Business Casual here
- Europe Vacation clothes here