I hope that you enjoyed the 2013 in review compilations that have been posted over the past few weeks. These are the items that I found myself wearing the most frequently and with the most other pieces in my closet over the last year. Basically, this is a list is of my favorite clothes in my closet.
Below is a consolidated list of those items, links to summary of how I wore them and links to same/similar items in stores. Yay for favorite things!
1. Green military jacket – Old Navy
2. Jean jacket – Target
3. Red plaid shirt – Gap
4. Red cardigan – Old Navy
5. Blue cropped pants – Express
6. Purple cropped pants – Express
7. Chambray shirt – Old Navy
8. White button down – Banana Republic
9. Grey pencil skirt – Banana Republic
10. Striped skirt – F21 & Banana Republic
11. Green “wellie” rain boots – Hunter
12. Mustard pencil skirt – J.Crew