After mentioning the Old Navy sweater dress in the post yesterday I decided to go to the store to check it out. Awful. Showed lumps and bumps and everything bad. Not cute. But the trip wasn’t a total loss because I found a bunch of other fun stuff. Here’s a list of what I picked up:
- Slub Sweater in Canvas
- Cozy cute sweater
- Rockstar Jeans Dark Wash
- Two sizes up because my normal size was super small & tight. Not fun figuring that one out.
- Chambray shirt in mid-tone
- I wear my dark chambray shirt so much decided to add a lighter one.
- Striped Oxford Shirt
- Looks a lot like a chambray shirt but I thought it was so cute I couldn’t help myself.
- Poplin drawstring PJs in Blue Gingham
- Always needy cozy pjs – loved the pink too.
- 2 Workout Tanks in green & grey ($8!)
- Need all the help I can get with those new years resolutions
- 2 Workout Capris in Black & Grey
Today’s blouse was picked up at my next stop – the mall. I needed to buy some makeup remover and went into Ann Taylor afterwards. I found and loved this blouse as well as a great navy sweater with zipper detail. I love the outfit. I feel grown-up and sophisticated and professional. Great outfit for a Monday morning meeting.
Quite the load. But all good stuff. Yay for Old Navy. (BTW this isn’t a sponsored post… just an update of my shopping…)