Little bit more shopping trickling in lately. Stopped into Old Navy to take a quick peek (it’s next to our Target which is an evil combo for my wallet) and found two amazing dresses that I fell in love with. Plus the Target sandals and silver heels I mentioned in earlier blog posts. And finally a really cute striped trapeze dress I bought from Asos. And added a few other items that I’m looking to find in the near future…
- Sunburst Chiffon Maxi (purchase) – I tried this dress on and it was amazing. Flow-y and pretty. Perfect for everything summer. Love love love.
- Embroidered Shift (purchase) – Another Old Navy find. So many times the clothes at Old Navy either seem cheap/poorly made or else they fit really weirdly but then every so often I come across a random great item that I end up wearing to death. And I an tell this dress will fall into the ‘wear to death’ category. Pretty and nice fabric and love the loose fit. Really sad it’s sold out online.
- Striped Swing Dress (purchase) – Another great summer dress. Soft stretchy jersey fabric with some breathing room just in case you eat too much BBQ. Love it!
- Silver Heeled Sandal (purchase) – Bought these pretty silver heels to accompany my new blue lace overlay ‘dressy dress’ I wore to a New Orleans wedding last week. They are really cute but not super comfortable. I made it through helping the bridesmaids get ready, ceremony, second-line parade and part of the reception before I had to switch to flipflops in my clutch.
- Brown wedge sandal (purchase) – I love love love sandals I picked up at Target. (They remind me a lot of these $188 J.Crew ones.) Comfy, cute and I feel like they update a lot of my existing summer clothes by being a ‘current’ sandal style with the single front strap.
- Leopard Clutch (wishlist) – I keep seeing leopard clutches being held by both celebrities and cute bloggers. While I’m not quite a full leopard print dress/shirt person – I do love a fun pop of pattern in an otherwise neutral outfit. I think a leopard clutch is a really cute & fun way to do that. I would love to find an inexpensive option.
- Station Necklace (wishlist) – My Scandal Netflix binge made me fall in love with all the pretty delicate station necklace’s that Kerry Washington wears on the show. So pretty. So professional. I want to find one that looks decent quality but doesn’t cost a ton.
- White Skirt (wishlist) – I like my white jeans for sometimes in the summer but as Florida gets cranked up to full heat & humidity they are basically impossible to wear outside without dying. So I was thinking an airy white skirt could be a cute & bareable alternative.
- Bright Swim Cover-up (wishlist) – I have quite a few navy or white or batik/ikat swim coverups. But considering the amount of time I spend in my swimsuit – I’d like to add one more in a fun bright color – coral or pink or teal seem like fun colors.