I wore this for date night with hubby to our favorite sushi restaurant. Florida weather decided to skip spring and just jump into summer so a lightweight sleeveless dress was necessary. I couldn’t find a dress I felt good in from my regular closet (everything was sooo tight) so I decided to wear this maternity dress pretend it is a regular shift dress. Think it worked out pretty well. 🙂
Goals – Week 3 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots –
- Eating healthier: Couple of setbacks. Wandered a little off track last week – including (but not limited to) deep dish supreme pizza order one night and another afternoon included cookie shake and onion rings for lunch… stocked up on some good groceries yesterday so hopefully next week will be better.
- Walking lots: Not as good as past few weeks. Walked 10K steps only 3/7 days. Will be better next week!
- Weight lost this week – 2.3 lb
- Total weight lost – 3.8 lb
- Yay. 29.2 to go. 🙂
- Post 3x: Fail. Only 2 posts last week. Will be better next week! (Just bought a pair of white jeans from Target – lots of outfit ideas to come!)