As I was getting dressed, I was SO TIRED of all the tops I’ve had on constant rotation these past three weeks I’ve been back at work, so I was digging around trying to find some top in my closet that I can wear at my current larger size. I found this silky Loft shirt that I wore a ton about two years ago. I thought it looked okay when I got dressed but then I caught a glance of myself on a mid-morning walk to Starbucks and realized that I needed to stand up very straight in order for it not to pull around my midsection. (I am standing up straight in the photo above and sucking in a little so it doesn’t look as tight as the reflection I saw.) I hate when you feel good leaving then house and then realize something about the outfit annoys you just a few hours into the day. Blerg.
Goals – Week 10 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots –
- Eating healthier & exercising: I did much much better this week. I just focused on moving around more and crossed 10K steps 6 out of 7 days. I also paid attention to eating fruits, veggies and lean meats and was proud of myself for not diving into all the fun pastries and chocolates that were out and about mother’s day weekend. Few more weeks like this and it’ll be some real progress! 🙂
- Weight lost this week – loss 1.4 lb
- Total weight lost – 11 lbs
- 22.0 to go
- Post 3x: Success! (Feel like super success because spring 8×8 had EIGHT outfits – woo hoo mee!)