Inspiration – J.Crew
TGIF! After lots of hard work this week (and for past few months) things are finally coming out of EMERGENCY OMG EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE RIGHT THIS MINUTE mode into the normal hectic detailed fast pace mode that is my regular job. Thank goodness…
Things are actually so under control with work that my personal life is coming back alive for the first time in months!!
- Thursday – Date night with hubby for dinner and a movie. (AND bonus I didn’t fall asleep in the movie! Double win!)
- Friday – Bookclub sleepover at the beach to celebrate friendships and really be there for a few girls who are having a really rough time with some really serious problems. Yay for wine and hotel rooms with great friends! (AND bonus Skylar getting some 1-on-1 Dad time.)
- Saturday – Morning plans with Skylar and then evening football game with hubby while Skylar hangs with her favorite person – Grandma.
- Sunday – Family day. No work to do! Yay!
For the Express Portofinio shirt I’m wearing here (and basically all the time) — they are currently buy 1 get one 50% off plus $25 off every $100 you spend (code 1632). Might just be stocking up on a few more colors right now…
- Grey open cardigan – Loft Outlet
- White portofino shirt – Express
- Rose gold Fitbit Alta band – Amazon