Because I use affiliate links on this site (I get a few cents each time you guys click a shopping link) I am able to see a dashboard of what items were the most clicked/purchased on each week/month. I think it’s really interesting to see which clothing links you guys are engaged by and click a bunch. And then compare those to which ones you decide to pass over.
I decided to look at the year as a whole and see what was most popular. Here’s the most clicked items for all of 2016 with a few graphics for examples of how I’ve worn those popular items. Hope you enjoy!
Sleeveless Ponté Sheath Dress | Layering Shell | Classic Ankle Pant
Grey Jersey Blazer | Portofino Shirt | Bow Ballet Flats
Textured Open Layering Cardigan | Moto Jacket | Skinny Jeans
Textured Leisure Tunic
- Sleeveless Ponté Sheath Dress – Great work dress. I own this in both a winter color and summer color pattern. Love remixing it with cardigans.
- Layering Shell – Cute easy top from Target. Love the plaid version I bought.
- Classic Ankle Pant – Always need great basics to support the fun items in the wardrobe. This pair of pants goes with everything.
- Grey Jersey Blazer – Super soft and cozy. Structure appearance of a blazer but stretch and cardigan-like in feel. Best of both worlds!
- Portofino Shirt – I own about 8 of these shirts (with and without sleeves) and they are great. Great for not wrinkling. Great for a pop of color layering under sweaters. Great for looking bright and cheery and put together with jeans.
- Bow Ballet Flats – These are a great knockoff of designer bow flats. And red bows on your toes makes all holiday outfits more fun!
- Textured Open Layering Cardigan – Cozy, warm snuggly cardigans are the best.
- Moto Jacket – Great inexpensive ‘leather’ jacket. Comes in four colors! I own grey and am thinking of adding black to replace my old sad F21 version I currently have.
- Skinny Jeans – Basics are necessary. These are cute and inexpensive.
- Textured Leisure Tunic – Great sweater for layering over leggings.