My super-cute and always perfectly accessorized close girlfriend has become a Stella & Dot representative. I’ve seen their jewelry on other blogs but hadn’t really checked the pieces on the website out before.
I’ve been thinking that I need to upgrade some of my old Target jewelry to better quality pieces – especially for work. I love that with jewelry you can wear a sorta plain outfit and then throw on a great necklace or a sparkly bracelet and all of a sudden you have an ‘outfit’. So why not invest a bit in making those outfits look great? With that thought I went on her site and had a little shopping spree.
- The above ‘Kimberly’ necklace
- Kimberly Drop Earrings
- Rebel Pendant Necklace
- Odette Cuff
- Odette Hoops
(Disclaimer – I’m not getting any compensation for this post – just sharing what I purchased. But the links, like the others on this site, are affiliate so I get a few cents if you click.)
Wore this dress previously:
- blue floral dress, red flats
- blue floral dress, crochet cardigan
- blue floral dress, pink cardigan
- blue floral dress, navy cardigan
- blue floral dress, army cardigan, boots
- blue floral dress, jean jacket
- 2012 in review