I bought two versions of this Express Portofino shirt last year (white and teal) and then midway through my pregnancy I bought two more (pink and dark blue) in a larger size because it’s such a great shirt and I get so much wear out of them. I love them for both work and casual. Here are two previous outfits with the teal version:
On a mommy topic – I’ve gotten a couple questions about what diaper bag I’ve been using. I decided that since I would be carrying the bag all the time along with the tiny human to treat myself a bit and buy a fun bag. After poking around the internet I bought two sizes of the Marc Jacob Preppy Nylon Bags in Dirty Martini color. I pack the smaller one with the main essentials and use it by itself for quick trips to the grocery store or out to dinner. And then I use the bigger bag on for longer days out with additional supplies and tuck the smaller bag inside. It’s been a pretty good system thus far.
- Marc Jacobs Preppy Nylon Natasha Duffle Bag (Smaller)
- Marc Jacobs Preppy Nylon Elizababy Shoulder Bag (Larger)
Goals – Week 2 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots –
- Eating healthier: Pretty good. Same as last week. I’m adding more fruits & veggies and trying to avoid fried junk food while still consciously making sure I have decent number of calories since I’m nursing.
- Walking lots: Pretty good. Made 10K steps 5/7 days. (Listening to Wild on audiobook for my bookclub this month)
- Weight lost this week – 1 lb
- Total weight lost – 1.5 lb
- Yay. 31.5 to go. 🙂
- Post 3x: Success!