I’m super tired of trying to find new ways to wear untucked shirts professionally. I miss the days of putting on a pencil skirt and tucking in a pretty blouse or button down shirt. But these days all my outfits are chosen to try to camouflage my postpartum mid-section. I don’t like being limited to wearing a certain style every single day. It gets boring. So on that note…
Goals – Week 8 update:
- Start eating healthier & walking lots –
- Eating healthier & exercising: I find that when I start trying to be consistent about eating healthy & working out – I do really great for about three weeks and then my motivation gets tired and I start to slack off. The times in my life that I’ve been most successful at getting fit has been when I’ve accepted the fourth week fatigue, eaten what I wanted and took it easy on the exercise for a few days. But then after the mental break recommitted myself to whatever plan I was following and dug back in for another three weeks.
- This week was a slide back week. I had pizza and barbeque and ice cream and took it easy on the workouts. But after four days of slacking off – I was ready to get back to it on Monday. The past few days have been on point again. So for the week my weight change was basically a wash – didn’t gain but didn’t lose either.
- Weight lost this week – loss 0.2 lb
- Total weight lost – 9.6 lbs
- 23.4 to go!
- Post 3x: Success!