Just playing around online window shopping…
1. Mustard blouse – Pretty silhouette and love the color. Always on the lookout for good work blouses.
2. Fair Isle sweater – Love the pretty colors and cute print.
3. Pale pink shirt – I’ve been seeing a lot of pale pink everywhere. A flattering relaxed fit one would be a fun & versatile way to introduce the color.
4. Camel coat – Very Olivia Pope. ‘Nuf said.
5. Plaid scarf – I’ve been wearing my colorful blanket scarf everyday and have gotten so many compliments on it. I am not thinking I should get a more neutral print scarf to alternate with.
6. Grey sweater– This looks so cozy! I want to put this on and spend the weekend lazing around the house watching a tv marathon of some sort. (For some reason I doubt my almost 1 year old will support this idea.)
7. Windowpane blouse – I love the windowpane print but don’t own anything that has it. I feel like I’m finally going wait and wait and wait to get something like this blouse and then two minutes after I buy it goes out of style.
8. Shift dress – I have so many summer dresses but not that many winter ones. This seems like a really cute option.
9. Sheath dress – Love this for work.
10. Trench coat – Affordable option instead of my dream Burberry trench.
11. Wrap blouse – Another possible good work blouse.
12. Plaid shirt dress – Ditto to above in possible cute winter-ish dress.