Inspiration – Loft
Living in Florida I am not the best at cold weather work clothes. But these fun Target boots with tights on this chilly morning made me pretty happy.
(Fitness Friday Week 2 update below!)
- Black boots – Target Meronasimilar, similar, similar, similar
- $1200 pair (in case you recently won the lottery)
FITNESS FRIDAY – Week 2 Update
Got everything done again this week with regard to working out and making healthy food. But every day it feels like it took a really strong effort and push to keep these things moving. Making breakfasts and lunches in the morning. Squeezing in the time to workout. Getting home after work and chopping and measuring and cooking to make a healthy dinner. All without neglecting my family and my job. It just feels like I big push to move my life to contain all these things simultaneously. I really want to get to a point where some of these things gain momentum and become habit instead of a feat of will power!
But until then… two direct steps I’m going to take to make next week a little easier:
- One – More meal prepping on Sunday. I sorta made each meal as they came (following Clean Simple Eats meal plan) instead of doing some of the cooking & chopping on Sunday when I had more time.
- Two – Go to bed earlier instead of putting around and staying up an hour or two later for no reason.
- Oh crap – while typing this I looked at the calendar – number Three – leave town for work conference for three days… whoopsie. Stay tuned for next week and how in the world I’m going to balance that! Eep.
1. Exercise last week – (Goal: 6x a week – made 5 – pretty good!)
- Friday – Missed my 5:30 wake up for an hour extra of sleep. But was able to sneak out of work at 4 pm and do an hour of elliptical while watching my first episode of The Crown on Netflix!
- Saturday – Nugget turned 3. Setting up a Frozen tea party was the extent of my exercise. Definitely ate two delicious mini cupcakes decorated by the birthday girl!
- Sunday – Rest day.
- Monday – Body Pump class during lunch break. Wish I could take an 1.5 hr lunch every week!
- Tuesday – Went for an outdoor run. Ran 1 mile. Walked for five minutes. (Stupid headphones died but then magically restarted. I think running without music is basically impossible.) Ran for another mile.
- Wednesday – BBG legs at 6 am. So early.
- Thursday – After work run/walk with jogging stroller & nugget. Sure is harder to run pushing stroller. But got it done after work & before making dinner. Win!
2. Food Plan – (Goal: track all food)
Another on track eating week. Struggled a little mentally with time it takes to get all those healthy meals made. But hung in there and got it done. Next week is work travel week — travel while having to be ‘on’ for work socialization is a big reason I stress eat. And having a ‘free’ expense account to eat from is hard to resist ordering something yummy. Going to have to pull up some deep willpower to get through all that. Blerg.
3. Weekly Weigh-In – (Goal: 20 lbs.)
Down 1.2 lbs from last week for a total of 4.6 lbs lost. Let’s keep this progress up!
- Weight change this week: -1.2 (loss)
- Weight loss to date: -4.6 lbs
- Goal Remain: 15.4 lbs to go.